Tremco illbruck was created from the merger of Tremco‘s European Sealant/ Waterproofing Division with illbruck Sealant Systems in September 2005.
From that time Tremco illbruck has been part of RPM Building Solutions, an RPM company.
RPM, inc. is a world leader in specialty coatings, serving both industry and consumers with products that often command the number one position in the marketplaces they serve. RPM has 87,000 shareholders, 7,900 employees and hundreds of independent sales and technical representatives. The company’s products are sold in more than 130 countries and are manufactured at 68 plant locations in 17 countries.
RPM common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol RPM. Fiscal year 2009 sales were $3.4 billion, with 67 percent to industry worldwide and the remaining 33 percent to consumers mainly in North America.
About RPM Building Solutions Group
An RPM International Inc. affiliate company employing over 3,500 people in dozens of locations around the world, the RPM Building Solutions Group consists of operating divisions specializing in the manufacture and sale of roofing materials and services, construction sealants, glazing and gaskets, waterproofing systems, air barrier and fire stopping systems and services dedicated to worldwide construction and maintenance.
The facilities of each company are ISO 9001/9002 registered.